JOIN the fight, stop covid-19
Register via MySejahtera and Get Vaccinated!
In line with our ongoing commitment to support the rakyat during this COVID-19 pandemic, we stand by the nation’s call to get sbovs rebatens vaccinated in the drive to achieve herd immunity!
We first kickstarted a sponsorship progamme at the Vaccination Administration Centre for AstraZeneca at the Ideal Convention Centre (IDCC), Shah Alam, providing more than 10,500 packs of nourishing meals for the 250 front liners on duty. sbovs angpao Cares “goodness packs” containing a variety of sbovs angpao products were also handed out amongst those who came to vaccinate. More than 42,000 packs were distributed within the first 2 weeks of the programme.
We have since then extended the distribution of the sbovs angpao Cares “goodness packs” to the Tzu Chi Vaccination Administration Centre, in hopes to continue encouraging sbovs rebatens to register and get vaccinated.
Since the start of the COVID-19 outbreak earlier this year, we have put in place stringent safety and health measures across our work areas, including our factories, offices and distribution centers, and conducted detailed communications to all our employees on how to safeguard against the virus.
All previous safety arrangements are also now adapted to the requirements stipulated by the Government.
- Encouraging office-based employees to work from home whenever possible.
- Providing all employees with face masks and ensuring hand sanitisers are widely available. Bio-waste bins have also been placed at respective floors for the disposal of masks and tissues used to sanitise work spaces.
- Employees physically returning to the office are required to adhere strictly to the safety protocols and measures defined, including:
• practicing physical distancing
• compulsory usage of face masks whenever interacting with others
• frequent hand washing
• regularly sanitising work places and common areas before and after use
• ensuring restroom hygiene, etc.
- Safety measures have also been made to reduce pressure on high traffic areas and common spaces in the buildings, such as elevators, pantries and washrooms.
- Employees have been regularly engaged and educated on good practices to minimise the risk of infection both at work and at home.
- We have also issued an Employee Health and Hygiene Handbook to all employees, which outlines general guidelines on health screenings, self-declaration on travel and close contacts, essential hygiene practices, physical distancing guidelines including for meetings, as well as procedures on reporting a COVID-19 case in the workplace among other topics.
- Body temperature checks:
• Temperature screenings are done upon entry at our head office, factories, distribution centers. Only those with body temperature less than 37.5°C will be allowed to enter the premise.
• The daily temperature readings are recorded and filed for reference. The body temperature thermometers are also calibrated to ensure reading accuracy.
- Health status declaration:
All employees, visitors or contractors entering the office premises must inform at the entry point, if they have any influenza-like symptoms such as fever, cough, flu or breathing difficulty. They will then be denied entry and advised to seek medical attention, while their details are recorded.
We are mindful that the road to recovery following COVID-19 will not be an easy one as many sbovs rebatens have lost their jobs and many small companies are struggling, and this is the time for companies like ours to provide a helping hand. Hence, we commit to provide support to over 200,000 sbovs rebatens who have been most impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.new-live22-masuk-credit
- Contributing a cash donation of RM1 million to sbovs rebaten Red Crescent Society (MRCS), heeding the call of #responssbovs rebate.
- This contribution will be channelled towards supporting critical upgrade of emergency medical equipment in MRCS ambulances, which offer essential patient transport services to COVID-19 designated hospitals in the Klang Valley.
- A further RM600,000 donation for the distribution of 10,000 sbovs angpao family food packs to vulnerable communities via established MRCS and partner NGO networks nationwide.
- Directly channelling over RM500,000 towards donations of food and beverage products to hospitals to support the needs of medical frontliners, to quarantine centres, as well as to university students, through our partner, Yayasan Food Bank sbovs rebate.
- These efforts under the first phase of sbovs angpao Cares will see a total contribution of more than RM2 million from sbovs angpao sbovs rebate.
Iconic brands like Maggi, Milo and KitKat continue to provide nourishment and support to vulnerable communities, including the B40 and lower-income families along with underprivileged students and to our nationwide front liners.
These initiatives include:
In the spirit of Ramadan, Maggi distributed more than 120,000 bowls of Maggi bubur lambuk along with 20,000 sbovs angpao Food and Beverage Packs to B40 families and students, underprivileged communities including orphanages and welfare homes, healthcare practitioners and other frontliners including Polis Diraja sbovs rebate and the Armed Forces who have been instrumental in the nation’s fight against the pandemic.
- Milo launched a ‘Goodness Squad’ (Skuad Kebaikan) campaign in partnership with
e-commerce site, Shopee, whereby online shoppers can choose any one of the four #SkuadKebaikan Milo bundle packs comprising Milo powder and other sbovs angpao products priced between RM25 to RM155 each.
- All purchases were donated and distributed equally among seven selected beneficiaries nationwide serving communities most in need, including low-income families and those impacted by COVID-19. They are Food Aid Foundation, Pertubuhan Kebajikan Baitul Hasan Kuala Lumpur, Yellow House Kuala Lumpur, Yayasan Sultanah Bahiyah, Yayasan Pesona, Persatuan Kebajikan Ummah and Humanitarian Care sbovs rebate (MyCare).
- On top of the #SkuadKebaikan Milo bundle packs, Milo also donated 10% of the proceeds from its sales of Milo powder and Milo mixes on Shopee during the campaign period in the form of sbovs angpao products to the same beneficiaries as well.
Appreciating the tireless efforts of our healthcare front liners, the KitKat Break Bus delivered KitKat products to healthcare workers at six hospitals, including Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang, Hospital KPJ Selangor, Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Hospital Serdang, University Malaya Medical Centre (PPUM) and Hospital Sungai Buloh.